Having over 7 years of experience working with at-risk children and families, Winterford provides a client-centered and strength based approach while utilizing mindfulness, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy as working modalities. Winterford is a two time HBCU alumna. Earning his Bachelor of Science in Child and Adolescence Studies and a Master of Arts in Social Work. Winterford is a Licensed Social Worker approved to practice in the state of Maryland by the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners.
Certifications and Licenses include:
• Licensed Master Social Worker, December 2020
• Wraparound and Child & Adolescent Needs & Strengths (CANS) certified
• Child and Adolescent Functional Assessment Scale (CAFAS) certified
• Preschool and Early Childhood Functional Assessment Scale (PECFAS) certified
• CHILDFIRST Forensic Interview Training Course certified
Copyright © 2022 Minds In Motion Therapeutic Services - All Rights Reserved.